Property Management Administrator
The Schreder Brothers Real Estate Group, a top producing team in the top producing office in Metro Vancouver, Royal LePage Wolstencroft, is seeking someone to join their dynamic and innovative team. Our team excels in all areas of real estate including commercial sales, leasing, and property management, as well as residential sales.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position: Property Management Administrator
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience as an executive assistant, property management administrator or similar role
Hours: 8am – 4pm (flexible) weekdays
Location: Royal LePage Wolstencroft office, 19664 64th Avenue, Langley
Wage: $20 – $23 per hour (commensurate with experience)
The position is best suited for a well-organized individual with great attention to detail. You will provide support to a team of Realtors and Property Managers with organization, scheduling, correspondence, and coordinating meetings. You will take responsibility and ownership of property management inquiries, banking and record keeping. To be successful you must have an enthusiastic and professional manner and be a self-directed team player who is always willing to go the extra mile.
The Property Management Administrator will enable the team of Realtors and Property Managers to leverage high value activities while continuing to expand all areas of the business. Back-end organization and routine inquiries will be out of sight for senior management on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter requiring very little direction on day to day basis.
The primary focus for this role will be ensuring organization and disciplined systems are in place for all of the team’s ventures. While the first priority is administrative tasks, the Property Management Administrator will also provide higher level direction and strategy implementation where possible.
Administrative: Assisting senior management with the following tasks:
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Managing calendar and events, including checklists and projects.
- Provide general administrative support.
Property Management: Providing support for a commercial real estate property management portfolio with an aggregate value in excess of $200 million.
- Maintaining records of all Landlord, Tenant, and 3rd parties in the database
- Collecting and processing monthly rent.
- Organizing and paying monthly invoices.
- Preparing monthly statements of income for Landlords.
- Tracking and following up on lease renewals, rent increases expiring insurance, etc.
- Handling routine inquiries from Tenants.
- Liaise between tenants and trades with any maintenance issues, coordinating keys and scheduling maintenance calls.
Bookkeeping and/or Property Management software is a significant asset.
Microsoft Excel and Google products (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc).
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.