Commercial Property Manager
The Schreder Brothers Real Estate Group, a top producing team in the top producing office in Metro Vancouver, Royal LePage Wolstencroft, is seeking someone to join their dynamic and innovative team. The team excels in all areas of real estate including commercial sales, leasing, and property management, as well as residential sales.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Commercial Property Manager
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience as a licensed property manager, managing retail, office, and/or light industrial properties
Hours: 8am – 4pm (flexible) weekdays and attending to after-hours showings or emergencies as necessary
Location: Royal LePage Wolstencroft office, 19664 64th Avenue, Langley
Compensation: $65,000 – $80,000 (commensurate with experience) + extended health benefits (after probationary period)
We are seeking a well-rounded individual holding a current RECBC Rental Property Management licence with direct experience in the end to end processes of commercial property management. The Commercial Property Manager will directly manage a portfolio of 24+ buildings comprised of retail, office, and light industrial tenants. The position is best suited for a well-organized individual with great attention to detail. An enthusiastic and professional manner when it comes to customer service is an asset.
The Commercial Property Manager will work under the guidance of the organization’s Managing Partners and in close collaboration with the Leasing Realtors. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter requiring very little direction on day to day basis.
Management of a commercial real estate portfolio with an aggregate value in excess of $225 million.
- Day-to-day management of retail, office, and light industrial properties
- Maintaining records of all Landlords, Tenants, and 3rd parties
- Collecting and processing monthly rent
- Organizing and paying monthly invoices
- Preparing monthly statements of income for Landlords
- Developing and operating within approved budgets
- Conducting annual reconciliations of accounts
- Tracking and following up on lease renewals, rent increases, expiring insurance, etc.
- Handling routine inquiries from Tenants
- Coordinating routine and special maintenance projects
- Note: while not the focus of the portfolio, the Commercial Property Manager, will also be responsible for the management and leasing of a very limited number of residential tenancies
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of Commercial Property Management experience. You will have the ability to direct and develop operations and superior knowledge of financial obligations to clients. This is client focused role; therefore, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to manage a client focused portfolio. The ideal candidate will have advanced technical and computer software acumen. You must have an RECBC licence for Rental Property Management. Experience in one of the industry standards for Property Management software is a significant asset, as well as Microsoft Excel and the Google product suite. Knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act is not required, but is a bonus.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.