Property Management Administrator / Commercial Assistant
The Schreder Brothers Real Estate Group, a top producing team in the top producing office in Metro Vancouver, Royal LePage Wolstencroft, is seeking someone to join their dynamic and innovative team. The team excels in all areas of real estate including residential sales and commercial sales, leasing, and property management.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Property Management Administrator / Commercial Assistant
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience as an executive assistant, property management administrator or similar role
Hours: 8am – 4pm (flexible) weekdays
Location: Royal LePage Wolstencroft office, 19664 64th Avenue, Langley
Wage: $20 – $23 per hour (commensurate with experience)
The position is best suited for a well-organized individual with great attention to detail. You will provide support to a team of Realtors and Property Managers with organization, scheduling, correspondence, and meetings. You will take responsibility and ownership of property management inquiries, banking and record keeping. To be successful you must have an enthusiastic and professional manner. You will be a self-directed team player who is always willing to go the extra mile.
The Property Management Administrator / Commercial Assistant will enable the team of Realtors and Property Managers to leverage high value activities while continuing to expand all areas of the business. Back-end organization and routine inquiries will be out of sight for senior management on a day to day basis.
They will be a motivated self-starter requiring very little direction on day to day basis.
The primary focus will be ensuring organization and disciplined systems for all of the team’s ventures. While the first priority is administrative tasks, the Property Management Administrator / Commercial Assistant will also provide higher level direction and strategy implementation where possible.
Administrative: Assisting senior management with the following tasks:
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Managing calendar and events, including checklists and projects.
- Provide general administrative support.
Property Management: Providing support for a commercial real estate property management portfolio with an aggregate value in excess of $150 million.
- Maintaining records of all Landlord, Tenant, and 3rd parties in the database
- Collecting and processing monthly rent.
- Organizing and paying monthly invoices.
- Preparing monthly statements of income for Landlords.
- Tracking and following up on lease renewals, rent increases expiring insurance, etc.
- Handling routine inquiries from Tenants.
- Liaise between tenants and trades with any maintenance issues, coordinating keys and scheduling maintenance calls.
Commercial Real Estate: Providing support for the team who ranked #1 for commercial production in 2019 in the Fraser Valley.
- Setting appointments, preparing email correspondence, report updates, filing, setting up marketing materials, drafting offers, amendments, and other documentation
- Create content, manage, and publish social media and print marketing campaigns
- Help provide services that assist the team in obtaining listings, including preparation of pre-listing folders, listing presentations, Comparative Market Analysis (CMA’s) and follow-up services.
Bookkeeping and/or Property Management software, Microsoft Excel and Google products (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc).
Nice to have: WebForms, Ixact Contact, Realtor Link.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.