Fraser Heights Real Estate
Jump To … Fraser Heights Schools
Jump To … Fraser Heights Amenities
Jump To … Real Estate For Sale In Fraser Heights
The quiet community of Fraser Heights is tucked away in the northeast section of Surrey. Fraser Heights is a safe community low crime rate and has good schools with high education standards.
Fraser Heights is a semi-secluded well-designed residential area interlinked with 12 parks, wide street, walking routes, beautiful landscaping, creeks and peaceful ponds, and magnificent mountain view of Golden Ears.
School District 36 Surrey operates schools in Surrey, White Rock, and Barnston Island, British Columbia. It is the largest school district in British Columbia with 71,974 students during the 2012/2013 school year. Wikipedia
Fraser Heights business district in the heart of the community at 160 st. & 108 Ave. You are within walking distance of everything you need; Parks, Grocery, Night-Life, Coffee Shops, Fast Food, Fitness, Finacial Services, Medical…
- Limelight Foods – 11340 158A St
- Wonderland Enterprises Inc. – 15848 112 Avenue
- Tim Hortons – 16033 108 Ave #101
- Starbucks – 15976 108 Ave
- TD Bank Financial Group – 15976 108 Ave
- Esso – 10376 152 Street
- Guildford Recreation Centre – 15105 105 Avenue
- CML HealthCare Surrey Ultrasound, X-ray, Fluoroscopy – 15300 105 Avenue #3
- Fraser Heights Pharmacy – Suite 102-16033 108 Ave
- Empire Studio 12 Guildford – 15051 101 Avenue
- Fraser Heights Cornerstone Toastmasters – 15421 110 Ave
- Moxie’s Classic Grill – 10608 151A Street
Go To … Want To Know More About Fraser Heights?